One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, its stratigraphic position is constrained by the first appearance of bioturbated mud facies typical of the distal ice-shelf setting in the other cores, as well as by the shear strength data.’
- ‘The transition is characterized by the occurrence of nodular, bioturbated limestones that indicate a decrease in accumulation rate.’
- ‘The high trace fossil abundance but low diversity in the heavily bioturbated horizons points to a relatively restricted or stressed environment.’
- ‘As the bioturbating activity of animals mixes faecal material into the primary sediment fabric, assumptions about clay mineral homogeneity in any given bioturbated sediment package may be erroneous.’
- ‘Sandbodies are abruptly overlain by bioturbated sandy muds with flint pebble horizons that represent transgressive reworking of the delta top and deepening into open shelf conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.