One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this book he has brought together a collection of essays on the following topics: electromagnetic and biotelemetric mind-control experimentation by intelligence agencies (often on involuntary subjects), satanism and ritual cult abuse of children (also with an intelligence connection), and OSS / CIA theft and profiteering for the purpose of funding covert operations.’
- ‘To meet this need, ISSYS proposes to develop an innovative implantable, biotelemetric, batteryless pressure monitoring system.’
- ‘Preferably, communications functionality is included to facilitate communication between the biotelemetric monitor and a host system.’
- ‘Further, the present invention discloses the integration of ion-selective microelectrode sensors into a biotelemetric system.’
- ‘A passive and injectable (using hypodermic needle) biotelemetric sensor for measurements of tendon length changes has been developed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.