One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several biostatistical references are available to aid health professionals in evaluating this information.’
- ‘Most of the modern medical research requires biostatistical tools to reach to a valid and reliable conclusion.’
- ‘Indeed, cost effectiveness analysis is increasingly aligned with the biostatistical desire for a single primary outcome in design efficient trials.’
- ‘For Wilson, Pearl's work on cancer and tuberculosis was the ‘smoking gun’ that showed Pearl's limitations in biostatistical research.’
- ‘In what follows, focus will be given to one aspect of these debates taking place over the issue of variation and the development of biostatistical methods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.