One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A biophysicist deals with the biophysical aspects of these claims, some widely known, some specific to the Czech Republic.’
- ‘The binding of peptides to lipid bilayers is a subject of great interest, from both a biomedical and biophysical standpoint.’
- ‘In plants, senescence is accompanied by morphological changes and/or alterations in biochemical and biophysical properties of metabolism.’
- ‘Because of the small size of the domains, advanced biophysical in vivo techniques are required for their identification and detailed study.’
- ‘Until now the plasma membrane was the prototypical membrane for biophysical studies of lateral protein mobility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.