One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Building a scorpion based on biologically derived design principles is the basis of a new discipline called biomimetics, or the mimicking of nature.’
- ‘Against this backdrop, it is easy to see why several funding agencies have expanded the area of research in biomimetics - in particular, biomimetic electromagnetic sensing.’
- ‘This reference refers to a just released volume containing the proceedings from a small conference in Greece of people interested in biomimetics.’
- ‘Oral cancer, chronic pain conditions, salivary function and dysfunction, the genetics of craniofacial development, and biomimetics and tissue engineering are among the many issues addressed by NIDCR researchers.’
- ‘Supported lipid bilayers are popular as model systems for cell membranes and are promising for future applications in diagnostic devices and biomimetics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.