One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Methane produced by the fermentation of organic matter.‘renewable gas in the form of biomethane could be a key contributor to a stable and reliable energy supply’
- ‘In the past year, the share of biomethane in natural gas fuel has risen from 6 to over 15 percent.’
- ‘A part of the biogas is CO2, which gets separated from the biomethane and recycled.’
- ‘Biomethane can be produced from waste products.’
- ‘We are convinced there is a potential for seaweed as biomass for ethanol and biomethane.’
- ‘Dubbed the Bio-Bus, the eco-friendly bus can travel up to 186 miles on one tank of biomethane gas.’
- ‘Over 80 percent of the biomethane is produced from agricultural waste.’
- ‘The new facility will produce biomethane by converting animal waste into methane gas.’
- ‘The current figures are proof that biomethane can make a substantial contribution towards clean mobility based on domestic energy.’
- ‘A transnational biomethane market is, according to the study, still at the beginning.’
- ‘Sugar Kelp (laminaria saccharina) can produce about 50 liters of ethanol and 20 cubic meters of biomethane per wet ton.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.