One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here we present a detailed bioinformatic analysis of the protein and of the family and superfamily to which it belongs.’
- ‘A key bioinformatic problem in functional genomics is the prediction of protein function from sequence.’
- ‘This bioinformatic phase is increasingly suggesting that biotech and genetics research is non-existent without some level of computer technology.’
- ‘With an ever-increasing need for constant input from bioinformatic experts, most biomedical laboratories may soon have their own in-house bioinformatician.’
- ‘It also has developed and expanded contracts to screen new drugs; develop new animal models; establish a reagent and specimen repository; and provide researchers with genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic resources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.