One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This paper is based on the first bioindication method.’
- ‘As a lot of primary and secondary physiological processes are involved, the physiological responses usable for bioindication could be numerous ranging from molecular level to pollen functioning.’
- ‘We further focus on the conceptual improvement and the development of new approaches in bioindication by using functional groupings and life history traits in assessment procedures.’
- ‘However, symptomatic bioindication utilising higher plants may not always assist in the protection of vegetation.’
- ‘To improve the vocational language knowledge of the participants in the field of bioindication and telecommunication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.