One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This ancestral biogeographic distribution encompassed a much broader range, comprising Siberia and southern Europe-northern Africa.’
- ‘Second, the results of standard cladistic biogeographic analyses, which may combine groups of different ages, cannot be unambiguously attributed to any particular cause.’
- ‘There are a variety of phylogenetic biogeographic methods.’
- ‘But because they do not advocate this practice, they review island biogeography and biogeographic principles of reserve design in separate, widely spaced chapters.’
- ‘Williams et al. compare the biogeographic signal in mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequences in Indo-West Pacific starfish and snapping shrimp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.