One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tying this in with Watson's cosmological biogenetic theory (that life began on earth from meteorite impacts carrying biological material), all we're doing is beefing bacteria to be more hardy and efficient in this process.’
- ‘The clinician being a psychiatrist, especially a psychiatrist with strong biogenetic causal beliefs.’
- ‘Scotland, as ever playing a disproportionate role in scientific breakthroughs, has had a significant part in the biogenetic revolution.’
- ‘With biogenetic engineering and cloning on the horizon, reinvention will reach a new level.’
- ‘This biogenetic hypothesis indicates an alternative pathway to produce these metabolites, leading to a new class of indole alkaloids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.