One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But false claims of biodegradability in the past and a lack of a widely accepted and credible degradability standard have undercut the public's trust.’
- ‘Polymers DotCom has the following to say on the biodegradability of plastics.’
- ‘Materials were sourced for their recycled content, biodegradability and life cycle costs - all timber, for instance, was locally or regionally produced.’
- ‘They are of benefit to wildlife as they ensure land is kept in a natural state and they adhere to sound ecological values like recycling and biodegradability.’
- ‘Chlorine bleach manufacturers, therefore, claim that problems with biodegradability will not arise when this bleach is used in the correct manner and in recommended quantities,.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.