One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This work is ongoing, and future research will focus on changes in plant functional groups in forests as a consequence of invasion and other global bioclimatological changes.’
- ‘The recommendations dealt with plans of spatial development of health resorts and the proper use of their bioclimatological advantages.’
- ‘For instance, the bioclimatological view held that rainforests would exist in high rainfall tropical areas with short or nonexistent dry seasons where soil's physical properties ensure high levels of available soil moisture throughout the year.’
- ‘The above biophysical variables will be derived from spatially explicit climate variables generated by DAYMET, a bioclimatological model produced by the Numerical Terradynamics Simulation Group, using the simulation model BIOME-BGC.’
- ‘The society would, among other aims, endeavour to organize international symposia and congresses in the field of bioclimatology, to create an international clearing house for bioclimatological publications, to create an International Journal of Bioclimatology and to assist research work in the field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.