One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bibliography containing biographical information about the author(s).
- ‘Provides clerical and course support for faculty and visitors - mail distribution, NES and faculty biobibliographies.’
- ‘Students in these courses will be paired (one from Missouri and one from Valparaiso) and assigned the task of preparing on-line biobibliographies of important geographers using e-mail and the WWW.’
- ‘Biographical material: curricula vitae and biobibliographies, personal memoirs, and diaries and appointment calendars’
- ‘Part of this material is already available in digital form (press releases, posters, banners, invitations, biobibliographies, press reviews) and therefore accessible online.’
- ‘For example, the common case of individual scholarly publications should not require onerous disclosure - standard yearly biobibliographies should be sufficient.’
- ‘When Sánchez Quintanar began his compilation, whilst still a pupil at the San Carlos School in Madrid and under the guidance of his teachers Mosácula and Hernández Morejón, his idea was to create a repertory of biobibliographies of Hispano-Luso physicians and surgeons.’
- ‘The biobibliography should also indicate to whom the work has been submitted for consideration.’
- ‘From 1948 up to the present day, the Library has compiled and issued numerous bibliographical aids: bulletins of new acquisitions, recommended, selective or topical bibliographies, indices of current periodicals, biobibliographies.’
- ‘16th - 17th Centuries, biographies, bibliographies and biobibliographies of Lithuanian authors to 1865.’
- ‘Allows faculty to update their biobibliographies online; system is still in implementation phase.’
- ‘Rosemont's insightful introduction, short essays prefacing each major period of the movement, and brief biobibliographies illuminate a vibrant revolution in process.’
- ‘National directory of Latin Americanists; biobibliographies of 1,884 specialists in the social sciences & humanities.’
- ‘The supplement lists bibliographies, biobibliographies, books on library science and archives, and library catalogues.’
- ‘In other cases, the biobibliography was not annotated to indicate which works had been submitted for a previous review - for instance, as works in progress, works submitted to a journal, or works in press.’
- ‘In the biobibliography are reflected the basic results of scientific, scientific-organizational, state and public activity of the Academician Leonid M. Sushchenya, an outstanding expert in the field of zoology, hydrobiology, general ecology and ecology of aquatic animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.