One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bibliography containing biographical information about the author(s).
- ‘Part of this material is already available in digital form (press releases, posters, banners, invitations, biobibliographies, press reviews) and therefore accessible online.’
- ‘16th - 17th Centuries, biographies, bibliographies and biobibliographies of Lithuanian authors to 1865.’
- ‘Allows faculty to update their biobibliographies online; system is still in implementation phase.’
- ‘For example, the common case of individual scholarly publications should not require onerous disclosure - standard yearly biobibliographies should be sufficient.’
- ‘In the biobibliography are reflected the basic results of scientific, scientific-organizational, state and public activity of the Academician Leonid M. Sushchenya, an outstanding expert in the field of zoology, hydrobiology, general ecology and ecology of aquatic animals.’
- ‘In other cases, the biobibliography was not annotated to indicate which works had been submitted for a previous review - for instance, as works in progress, works submitted to a journal, or works in press.’
- ‘The biobibliography should also indicate to whom the work has been submitted for consideration.’
- ‘Provides clerical and course support for faculty and visitors - mail distribution, NES and faculty biobibliographies.’
- ‘When Sánchez Quintanar began his compilation, whilst still a pupil at the San Carlos School in Madrid and under the guidance of his teachers Mosácula and Hernández Morejón, his idea was to create a repertory of biobibliographies of Hispano-Luso physicians and surgeons.’
- ‘National directory of Latin Americanists; biobibliographies of 1,884 specialists in the social sciences & humanities.’
- ‘Students in these courses will be paired (one from Missouri and one from Valparaiso) and assigned the task of preparing on-line biobibliographies of important geographers using e-mail and the WWW.’
- ‘The supplement lists bibliographies, biobibliographies, books on library science and archives, and library catalogues.’
- ‘From 1948 up to the present day, the Library has compiled and issued numerous bibliographical aids: bulletins of new acquisitions, recommended, selective or topical bibliographies, indices of current periodicals, biobibliographies.’
- ‘Rosemont's insightful introduction, short essays prefacing each major period of the movement, and brief biobibliographies illuminate a vibrant revolution in process.’
- ‘Biographical material: curricula vitae and biobibliographies, personal memoirs, and diaries and appointment calendars’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.