One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of bones and other biological materials found in archaeological remains in order to provide information about human life or the environment in the past.‘he recommended that the skeletons be reinterred after being studied by experts in bioarchaeology’
- ‘Bioarchaeology is beginning to fill in the details of the historical record, offering specifics about how food sources changed.’
- ‘Complementing the historical data are the resources of archaeology and my own specialty, bioarchaeology.’
- ‘DNA analysis in bioarchaeology is still in its infancy, but promises to be a powerful tool for identification of population history.’
- ‘Martin Jones has been at the forefront of bioarchaeology as the subject has matured in the 1980s and 1990s.’
- ‘This book offers for the first time a global perspective on the bioarchaeology of the transition to agriculture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.