One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The impact of the adoption of intensive maize agriculture on the human skeletal system is well documented in the bioarchaeological literature.’
- ‘When applied in a bioarchaeological context, stable strontium isotope analysis has been successfully used to provide information about human mobility.’
- ‘The preserved human hair, fur, plant and other bioarchaeological materials are among the largest and best preserved collections of their kind ever recovered.’
- ‘Bioarchaeological investigations focusing on the skeletal remains of the general populace are beginning to shed new light on earlier presumptions that everyone was happy and healthy in this capital city.’
- ‘The final essay exploits a range of bioarchaeological data to establish a framework for reviewing female health in urban Roman Britain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.