One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having two nuclei.
- ‘In the same tissues binucleate cells and cells with multilobed nuclei occurred.’
- ‘Final experiments comprised at least three doses, with the highest concentration showing a significant reduction in the proportion of binucleate cells in the cultures.’
- ‘The incidence of micronucleated cells was recorded by scoring 500 binucleate cells with intact cytoplasm.’
- ‘The rise in the percentage of binucleate cells during this time indicated that the loss of uninucleate cells was due to nuclear division.’
- ‘A remarkable paper by Prokofyeva-Belgovskaya, pointing out a difference between mother and daughter chromosomes in binucleate cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.