One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of watching multiple episodes of a television program in rapid succession, typically by means of DVDs or digital streaming.‘people who watch television online say they regularly indulge in binge watching’
- ‘Has binge watching changed the way we live our lives?’
- ‘All eight episodes of each series will be posted online all at once for binge watching.’
- ‘Netflix plans to stream the series once it airs on TV, which means there's going to be a ton of binge-watching.’
- ‘'Tis the season for TV binge-watching.’
- ‘It was supposed to be spectacular, appointment TV in this era of DVRs and binge watching.’
- ‘A lower episode count encourages binge-watching.’
- ‘Analysts say the move will help the BBC meet modern demands for binge viewing.’
- ‘He is primarily focused on nabbing viewers aged 15-to-25 years, a demographic especially prone to on-demand, binge-viewing.’
- ‘Does seven episodes in a row count as binge watching?’
- ‘Before you start planning your summer binge viewing, find out when your favorite broadcast shows are ending.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.