One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Eleven New York City billposting firms were united into the Van Buren and New York Billposting Company.’
- ‘What other billposting could possibly confer such a high profile to the trade image you project onto the younger crowd?’
- ‘The magazine was launched in the fall of 1894 by two partners, William H. Donaldson and James H. Hennegan, as a publication for the billposting business.’
- ‘By means of an exceptional system (dynamic billposting, Internet banners,…), the organizations hope to make the public aware of the need to take a stand in the debate which is currently raging in the world of sports.’
- ‘Not only does it impact on our leading position on billposting large format in France, it also reinforces our position as the leader in customised billboard campaigns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.