One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By coming together in groups of 10, 30, or 300, small companies are gaining the benefits of bigness.’
- ‘Truly, it is that bigness that we all should be seeking.’
- ‘Running about three hours and structured over a broad first act and a swifter second, the opera revels in its bigness.’
- ‘‘When you see the bigness of a show like that and the impact it makes, you can't help but want to do something like that,’ John said.’
- ‘This bigness of heart, this largesse of the soul, is a characteristic of hers that has been remarked on frequently, though in all honesty I must say I have never experienced it firsthand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.