One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most prosecutions for bigamy fail because the complainant does not have the proof of the bigamous marriage.’
- ‘If a person attempted to remarry after obtaining an unrecognised foreign divorce - or a church nullity alone - the subsequent ‘marriage’ would be bigamous and void.’
- ‘Rather, it only contains the usual bans on bigamous or incestuous marriage.’
- ‘His entering into a second marriage without dissolving his first is a bigamous act under Australian law, a matter he was well aware of.’
- ‘But if the second marriage was bigamous and therefore invalid, then FPJ would be illegitimate and should follow his mother's, not his father's, citizenship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.