One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Extremely large data sets that may be analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.‘much IT investment is going towards managing and maintaining big data’
- ‘Open-source source platforms for big data have exploded in popularity.’
- ‘Businesses will harness on-demand supercomputers for analysing growing volumes of big data.’
- ‘The presentation will provide attendees with insight on how big data is being used to improve and personalize the shopping experience.’
- ‘Massachusetts is home to more than 100 companies that focus on big data.’
- ‘Many of the tools are designed for handling big data and incorporate capabilities such as in-memory databases, NoSQL support, data visualization, associative searches, and natural language processing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.