Extremely large data sets that may be analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.‘much IT investment is going towards managing and maintaining big data’
- ‘Businesses will harness on-demand supercomputers for analysing growing volumes of big data.’
- ‘The presentation will provide attendees with insight on how big data is being used to improve and personalize the shopping experience.’
- ‘Many of the tools are designed for handling big data and incorporate capabilities such as in-memory databases, NoSQL support, data visualization, associative searches, and natural language processing.’
- ‘Open-source source platforms for big data have exploded in popularity.’
- ‘Massachusetts is home to more than 100 companies that focus on big data.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.