One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't think there's a natural big-headedness about them.’
- ‘It simply promotes feelings of bitterness if you are the loser, or incredible, overly-egotistical big-headedness if you so happen to be the winner.’
- ‘Many dinners were spent lamenting his various acts of big-headedness.’
- ‘I knew she was sometimes a little big-headed and right now she was just showing her big-headedness.’
- ‘Free of any pretension and big-headedness, it was one of the most engaging things I have ever seen on the stage, professional or amateur.’
- ‘Some blurbs reveal big-headedness, others ignorance or hidden anxieties or secret wishes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.