One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having two rings of atoms in its molecule.
- ‘Late eluting aromatic fractions composed predominantly of bicyclic and polycyclic aromatic compounds, namely alkyl-napthalenes and alkylindenes.’
- ‘Process for preparing homocystein analogs useful as intermediates for compounds containing a fused bicyclic ring’
- ‘Where structural features permit, bicyclic and polycyclic compounds may be formed.’
- ‘The composite elements are arranged in a bicyclic fashion which is a derivative of a purine ring system.’
- ‘The cyclic c-AMPB and bicyclic bc-AMPB molecules finally allow the discussion of peptide motion under the action of different constraints.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.