One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘She looked up and saw Mephisto, wise old Mephisto, watching her with patience in his bicoloured eyes.’
- ‘Many cultivars have bicolored petals and a striking yellow center.’
- ‘Fabulous bright colors of red, pink, white, and purple, along with many bicolored varieties are some popular color choices of gardeners.’
- ‘Their tail, over half of the body length, is distinctively bicolored.’
- ‘In addition to basic white, pink, and yellow, there are now mauve and purple versions and any number of lined, spotted, and bicolored flowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.