One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has valued (though we are not a bibliolatrous - book-worshipping people) certain texts as texts of knowledge.’
- ‘One thing is clear to me: If biblical studies is to survive in academia, it must move beyond its still religionist, Euroamerican, and bibliolatrous orientation and offer us a more convincing rationale for how it will benefit our broader world and not just faith communities.’
- ‘I went against my bibliolatrous regard for the integrity of a book and started do all kinds of underlining and marginalia.’
- ‘I live in a part of the country which is almost completely dominated by the bibliolatrous mindset.’
- ‘However, let me ask you this: How did Jesus answer the bibliolatrous folk of his day?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.