One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This English version is critically informed, bibliographically comprehensive, and clearly written.’
- ‘The entire content is searchable bibliographically.’
- ‘The bibliographically minded should note that the book was first issued under the present subtitle alone.’
- ‘The following description intends to delineate quite a rich, but not bibliographically registered, resource.’
- ‘This section focuses on resources in which materials bibliographically related to the resource are available online.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.