The second letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- ‘Kabbalists believe that every letter of the Hebrew Aleph Beth (alphabet) has a hidden meaning.’
- ‘The symbol 'beth' was carved into the front door’
- ‘Since Beth is the second letter of the Aramaic alphabet, I have replaced "beth (letter)" with "B" to more closely approximate an English sentence’
- ‘Lamentations 3 is an acrostic on the Hebrew alphabet, each letter given three lines: three alephs, three beths, three gimmels, and so on.’
- ‘"Beth" is the name of the second letter of the alphabet,’