One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An antibacterial ingredient used in acne medications.
- ‘Topical preparations of the antibiotics erythromycin or clindamycin are safe choices even during pregnancy, as is benzoyl peroxide, an antibacterial agent that also dries the skin.’
- ‘Treatment is similar to that of mild acne, consisting of topical benzoyl peroxide.’
- ‘Topical antibiotics commonly are used in conjunction with retinoids or benzoyl peroxide in patients with any degree of inflammatory acne.’
- ‘Patients with mild inflammatory acne should be started on a twice-daily regimen of an antibacterial agent such as benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid or a topical antibiotic.’
- ‘Dry the feet, then rub on a small amount of any generic brand of acne treatment cream containing 10 percent benzoyl peroxide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.