One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is an argument for saying that, as we enter a new century, we would do well to put such bellicosity behind us.’
- ‘And we in turn have resorted to bellicosity at a level that may or may not be justified.’
- ‘It seems like we're all taken with wealth and bellicosity on some fundamental level.’
- ‘Will a photograph incite anti-war sentiment, or inspire even greater bellicosity?’
- ‘So far, all the running for a ‘regime change’, as it is delicately known, has come from the president and his main security advisers, but for all their bellicosity they cannot declare war unilaterally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.