One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has been a long history of belittlement and exploitation.’
- ‘Then, the psychological games and emotional belittlement began.’
- ‘Her voice was monotone, clearly not enjoying his belittlement.’
- ‘I expected something like a slap, or maybe some sort of words of belittlement.’
- ‘Selina was tired, she was cranky and she was becoming tired of her coach's belittlement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.