One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rich, white, mild, creamy cheese of a kind originally made in Italy.
- ‘Below is a list of Wisconsin businesses that produce Bel Paese.’
- ‘Try Bel Paese in pasta sauces or melted with a little milk or panna and tossed with risotto.’
- ‘Literally, ‘beautiful country’, Bel Paese got it's name from the name of a book by the cheesemaker's friend.’
- ‘The mild flavor of the anchovies blends beautifully with Bel Paese cheese and capers.’
- ‘Although it bears a different shape (appearing as wheels or medallions), Bel Paese actually acts and tastes quite similar to Mozzarella.’
Italian, literally ‘fair country’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.