One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the seared venison loin and beef bourguignon were delicious’another term for boeuf bourguignon
- ‘My husband had the beef bourguignon and that was really really delicious.’
- ‘Cover the beef bourguignon and simmer for 2-3 mins, basting the meat and vegetables with the sauce several times.’
- ‘These restaurants were known for serving excellent but affordable country-style food, dishes such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon.’
- ‘The restaurant specializes in hearty dishes such as beef bourguignon.’
- ‘With the accent on everything French this time around, you may want to try the chicken cordon bleu or beef bourguignon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.