One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
bedroom, boudoir, roomView synonyms
- ‘‘His bed is through here’ I motioned towards the archway in the stone that led to his bedchambers.’
- ‘He took them up to their bedchamber, and settled her on their bed, removing her clothes and placing her under the covers.’
- ‘When dressed he left his bedchamber and went to the dining room to eat his breakfast.’
- ‘I have politely declined invitations to parties, and with pouty lips and a grumpy expression, I shall be retiring to my bedchamber at a sensible hour.’
- ‘She escorted Estelle to her bedchamber and administered a draught to relax her, watching over her until she faded into a comfortable slumber.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.