One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She had shorter graying brown hair that came down to her shoulders and curled becomingly around her face.’
- ‘She blow-dried her hair into slight waves that fell becomingly at her chest, flowing around her bare arms.’
- ‘He had a thick mane of dark hair, usually slicked back but at times becomingly tousled.’
- ‘He wore his cloak and swished it behind him most becomingly.’
- ‘Her skin was flushed becomingly and her hair flowed against her back in thick silky waves of ebony.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.