One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A very enthusiastic fan of the Beatles pop group.‘every Beatlemaniac knows Paul McCartney is left-handed’
- ‘I was out for dinner with my Beatlemaniac buddy Steve and his friend Stacey, an artsy type I was meeting for the first time.’
- ‘Whether you're a Lennon fan, a Beatlemaniac, or you appreciate vintage 70s material, this disc deserves a place in your home library.’
- ‘A mini-riot ensues when word of the sellout reaches the scores of ticketless Beatlemaniacs still in line.’
- ‘My son Sam will be 4 on Labor Day and already he's a budding Beatlemaniac.’
- ‘In fact, 400 Beatlemaniacs were jammed behind crush barriers outside the York Mecca-Casino that night, November 27, 1963.’
- ‘Now, audiophiles and Beatlemaniacs alike can enjoy the band's opus in beautifully reproduced 180-gram vinyl LPs.’
- ‘Beatlemaniac Sandra spent two days outside the hotel before getting her souvenir card signed by her idols.’
- ‘As a fellow Beatlemaniac, Kelly understood what the fans desired from the group.’
- ‘A preppie in a sea of black leather, I was like some Beatlemaniac teen bopper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.