One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A brief lull in his barrage of worshipful text was devoted to his signature beatboxing.’
- ‘The album closes with "Hold On to Distance," a remarkable song built on echoing drums and beatboxing.’
- ‘He also did a bit of dancing and beat boxing, which was cool.’
- ‘Mr. Avery apparently plays the harmonica and augments the chords with simultaneous beat-boxing.’
- ‘It was two MCs, and then me doing the beat-boxing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.