One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cheap restaurant.
- ‘More than one fellow rubbernecker judged it fortunate the truck overturned before having a chance to careen across the gravel parking lot and through the beanery's front windows.’
- ‘A hospital cafeteria's mission statement, however, can put that of the most foppish of five-star beaneries to shame.’
- ‘It's probably the heavy proliferation of this fine beanery that makes Second Cup so popular.’
- ‘The Car Department building in the Here Yard was demolished along with the tiny beanery located between it and the yard office when Toronto Yard opened.’
- ‘Across from the diesel shop, the Roundhouse Deli serves rail workers, taking the place of the old railroad beanery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.