One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Decoration or ornamental molding resembling a string of beads or of a semicircular cross section.
- ‘The interior of the secretary is surrounded with flush beading that also runs up the inside edges of the bookcase and returns across the shelves.’
- ‘Evidence that Jackson's home was originally a two-story house is the decorative beading on the underside of the floor joists.’
- ‘The double doors have decorative beading on face.’
- ‘A decorative beading cut along the face creates a shadow line, adding depth and interest to the frame.’
- ‘Ramsey emphasized this by continuing the double beading from the bow to the arm, and then forward underneath the scrolled end.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.