One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be extremely easy.
- ‘This superb recipe is simplicity itself but it is easier if you know that eight anchovy fillets constitute a 50g tin.’
- ‘He scored three goals, all of which were simplicity itself, to take his tally for the season to nine and his presence will make his side a real force in the Conference this season.’
- ‘Installation of all these cards was simplicity itself.’
- ‘The design is simplicity itself - a single piece of moulded transparent plastic wraps around itself to form an innovative sort of chaise longue.’
- ‘Their goal came in the 43rd minute and it was simplicity itself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.