One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be a guaranteed success, especially in the sports or entertainment industry.‘Roy was money in the bank come playoff time’‘The film that should prove to be money in the bank’
- ‘Money in the bank he said, rubbing the hands together.’
- ‘Let me tell you, it works like a charm and as far as I'm concerned, it's money in the bank.’
- ‘Either way, for the snakehead it's money in the bank.’
- ‘Regardless of the weather conditions or situation, Vinatieri is money in the bank.’
- ‘It's gold, it's money in the bank - it almost seems planned.’
- ‘All told, Craig seems like a good bet; money in the bank.’
- ‘This is money in the bank for the defense contractors that rely on the Pentagon gravy train.’
- ‘Is it money in the bank or a brick?’
- ‘But if there was ever an athlete who was " money in the bank ", it's the Prince of St. Louis.’
- ‘"From a professional perspective, it looks to me like money in the bank," he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.