One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a person) be open to sexual advances from anyone.‘three drinks and he's anyone's’
- ‘I can drink most anything else, but three pints and I'm anyone's.’
- ‘Give me a sandwich, a large vodka and non-stop football and I'm anyone's.’
- ‘A couple of lager shandies and he's anyone's.’
- ‘I can try to sum it up with: a couple of drinks and she's anyone's!’
- ‘Put a woman with half a brain and a wallet of her own into the picture and superimpose the word "Independence" over the top and I'm anyone's.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.