One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We shall look at the asymptotics of the barycentres of independent copies of Brownian motions on the hyperbolic spaces.’
- ‘The arrival times given are those of the centre of the first main pulse after midnight at infinite frequency at the barycentre of the solar system, in seconds.’
- ‘Also does not the barycentre depend on the distance of separation of the two bodies?’
- ‘In other words, if you focused on the barycentre and watched the Sun in its orbit, it would be swinging around a point 1.236 solar radii outside the Sun.’
- ‘This message appears when the barycentre is equal to zero as the result of the computation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.