One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Even though we're bareboating, we hire a mate to do the cooking,’ he reports.’
- ‘There is nothing more enjoyable and exhilarating than bareboating on a charter yacht.’
- ‘But the big charter firms are based on Raiatea - so if you're bareboating, Tahiti itself will probably not even be in your cruising itinerary.’
- ‘Thousands of people discover the freedom and joys of bareboating in the Whitsundays every year and are instantly converted from landlubbers to ardent sailors.’
- ‘The large continuous barrier reef creates miles of protected cruising grounds, which makes sailing a breeze and bareboating a reality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.