One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Note that the launch tower is bannered with ads and logos.’
- ‘‘A Different Kind of Republican’ was the way the Washington Post Web site bannered the story after Hastert picked Dreier.’
- ‘Though housed snugly below a similarly bannered bar, the restaurant has created its own separate identity.’
- ‘She moved toward from the foyer to the study, pointing out the tinsel that lined the banister of the staircase and bannered the arched walkways, ‘Don't you like the decorations?’
- ‘‘The New York Post’ this morning bannered Congressman Dick Gephardt as Kerry's vice presidential running mate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.