One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've found a way to write a bannable book but not have it banned.’
- ‘All he is doing is saying things the cons don't agree with - last time I looked, that wasn't a bannable offense, at least not here.’
- ‘Using the private message system or e-mail form to harass or threaten other members is bannable on first offense.’
- ‘I have never seen a game in which there was a clear list of bannable offences posted on the website.’
- ‘Pretty soon he's going to install a feature that automatically bans people if they even think of posting anything bannable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.