One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who commits a bank robbery.‘a group of bank robbers uses sophisticated technology to perform their heists’
- ‘I guess the ideas is that a bank robber without a hat will show up better on security cameras.’
- ‘A bank robber who broke out of downtown Chicago's federal jail in an "old man" disguise has been recaptured.’
- ‘Bandits tells the story of the "Sleepover Bandits", the most successful bank robbers in the history of the United States.’
- ‘Fortunately, very few bank robbers have any interest in confrontations of any kind.’
- ‘Given that bank robbers presumably don't want to be prosecuted, getting better pictures of them is a very positive benefit to society.’
- ‘Judging by the scale of the operation these men were not your average bank robbers.’
- ‘The legendary American bank robber, Willie Sutton, was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 1931.’
- ‘An alleged bank robber in the United States was arrested after she posted a video on YouTube claiming to have stolen more than US $6000 at gun-point.’
- ‘Watching a news story about a bank robber on TV, he hatches a plan to rob a bank.’
- ‘See how easily he slips out from the shadows to capture those bank robbers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.