One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See band council
- ‘She was recognized as Ontario's first woman band councillor.’
- ‘"We have our language and now we'll have our land again," said Sechelt Elder and former band councillor Theresa Jeffries.’
- ‘He has also taken temporary leave from his duties as a band councillor.’
- ‘If I was a band councillor, I guess I'd be pretty opposed, because now people are going to have open up the books.’
- ‘Sewell, a band councillor defeated in the Dec. 11 elections, had seconded Irwin's nomination for chief.’
- ‘"Our station used to have nine nurses, but right now we have three for the 2,000 people in our community," said Alex Peters, a band councilor at Pikangikum First Nation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.