One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A single-pole connector with a curved spring along its tip.
- ‘If in doubt, you're better off with banana plugs, which plug right into the ends of most binding posts.’
- ‘The present day demands of high quality audio playback far exceed the capabilities of the banana plug as an acceptable connector.’
- ‘Therefore with these laptops you do not need the Universal banana plug cable or a DC adapter to interface with your laptop.’
- ‘Browse our selection of banana plug and banana jack configurations as well as check available inventory.’
- ‘A New Zealand reader asks why we favour banana plugs on speaker cables when the manufacturer of his speaker recommends bare wire connections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.