One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said that US travel agents are interested in the opportunities offered for eco tourism, balneological tourism, recreational relaxation holidays and rural tourism.’
- ‘Meanwhile, for the first time Bulgaria's mineral water, balneological and village tourism have been advertised abroad at the World Travel Market fair in London.’
- ‘Velingrad is the most beautiful and most famous among Bulgarians balneological resorts.’
- ‘Bavaria is famous for its well-developed balneological treatment, which tends to attract an average six million tourists annually.’
- ‘Brokers said that foreign buyers frequently buy houses close to famous balneological centres or in the mountains, in small villages or towns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.