One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument for recording the movements of the body caused by ejection of blood from the heart at each beat.
- ‘The heart measurement of a chicken embryo takes place by means of a ballistocardiograph as regards technology.’
- ‘These can be used to produce a ballistocardiograph by suitable differentiation and/or integration.’
- ‘A ballistocardiograph is a device, including a supporting structure on which the patient is placed, that moves in response to blood ejection from the heart.’
- ‘A ballistocardiograph chair, designed to look like a normal office chair, was built and fitted with pressure sensitive EMFi-films.’
- ‘This is caused by the compliance between subject and ballistocardiograph as well as by that between the latter and the surroundings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.